Be Reasonable: Episode #072 – Mark Steele

Marsh is joined by returning guest Mark Steele, from the political party and campaign group Save Us Now.

In this episode, we talk about the goals of Save Us Now as a campaign group, the role of smart street lighting in the UK’s mass depopulation agenda, whether the COVID-19 vaccine is really part of an asymmetric warfare campaign against the UK population, and who the UK and world governments really serve.

1. #1 by Casey on July 29, 2021 - 21:27

I am 1/2 way through this ep and wanted to post this before I forget.
    The guy was saying 450nm light is dangerous. 450nm is the purple color in a rainbow. Not dangerous at all. He was also talking about color temperatures being dangerous because its in the thousands of Kelvin. Also not dangerous because that describes what a black body would look like if heated up to that point. Example: if you heat something to 1000K it would be a deep red, exactly the way an electric stove burner glows when hot. 6500K is a nice white light, and a LED could reproduce this color and yet be cool enough to hold in your hand and not even tell if it’s turned on or not (assuming a 20mA white LED).

Keep up the good work.

2. #2 by Darryl Anthony on July 30, 2021 - 09:11

Is that pinging noise during the interview there to indicate when Mr. Steele is talking complete bollocks?

3. #3 by MCToon on July 30, 2021 - 16:39

Mark Steele is a pure BS artist. Nothing he says is correct. He has one purpose: get people to join his “political party”. For a monthly fee. Profit.

I have exposed his scams several times on my YouTube channel: “MCToon”.

4. #4 by Casey on August 1, 2021 - 20:51

Reply to MCToon:
    I looked up your channel and there is no way I am going to watch a 3 hour video.
    That said, I watched a 3 hour video and it was great. It was the one with Wolfie6020.

5. #5 by Andyemt on August 7, 2021 - 03:18

Mark Steele was great, professional gadfly, so adamant and sincere.
    5 million dead by January, all the proof you need.
    5 million don’t die by January, the NWO, despite infernal support, aren’t terribly efficient. All the proof you need.

Sounds legit

6. #6 by Linda on August 8, 2021 - 16:53

I kept trying to follow Mark’s arguments. Very foolish of me, I ought to know better.

At the sight loss charities I’ve worked with we *recommend* light of 6000K or more – more commonly known to the person in the street as ‘daylight bulbs’. I wonder if his claim of harm after however-long-it-was exposure to these lights could’ve been something he saw that was talking about staring directly at the lights? You shouldn’t stare directly at the sun and I don’t suppose you should stare directly at bright lights either.

7. #7 by Jim on August 20, 2021 - 04:11

I love how it all ties together in a Schroedinger like way: There is a virus but also no actual virus and they are killing people via the vaccine for said non-existent virus. Also the 10 million dead by January 1st will prove him right but the lack of 10 million dead will also prove he was right about it too. He has a fantastic career ahead of him as a OAN reporter.