Placebo pills, star-shaped balloons, skepticism in politics, and Matt Smith. Plus gastric ulcers, media cynicism, Chinese lanterns, and fantastic beasts. Stronger in Germany, it’s Skeptics with a K.
Bias, bugles, chemtrails, and colds. Plus knee surgery, barium salts, anti-perspirant, and tiling a bathroom. What do you think to that, Mr Skeptics with a K?
Destroying atheism, meal replacements, and male contraceptives. Plus bananas, wanking, evolution, and German chocolate. Square, practical, and good… it’s a crafty Skeptics with a K!
Episode 41 of our satirical panel show. This time recorded LIVE at QED conference 16th October 2016. Your host is Andy Wilson (@InKredulosi) of the Merseyside Skeptics Society and co-organiser of QED conference.
Appearing this time are:
- Noah Lugeons of the Scathing Atheist, God Awful Movies and Skepticrat podcasts (@Noahl_Lugeons)
- Heath Enwright of the Scathing Atheist, God Awful Movies and Skepticrat podcasts (@heathenwright)
- Eli Bosnick of of the Scathing Atheist, God Awful Movies and Skepticrat podcasts (@elibosnick)
- Tom and Cecil of the Cognitive Dissonance podcast (@dissonance_pod)
- Michael Marshall from Skeptics with a K, Be Reasonable, The Good Thinking Society and fellow co-organiser for QED (@MrMMarsh)
Thanks for attending if you were there, and, as ever, thanks for listening.
Unbalanced minerals, contraceptive pills, tech-savvy kids, and more of your questions. This special episode of Skeptics with a K was recorded live at QED 2016!
Aspartame poisoning, singing questions, higher education, and Homeopathy on the Wirral. Plus time travel, multiple sclerosis, and our favourite woo. In the run-up to QED, it’s Skeptics with a K.